A Medtronic Scientist in our class: Monday, September 20th, 2010
A Nurse in our class: Wednesday, September 29th, 2010
A Software Technician in our class: Friday, October 8th, 2010
(Please click on an article to enlarge it). (Click twice for extra enlarging)
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Thursday, September 22nd, 2010We have been talking about safety. We watched and sang some fun safety songs (you can see them in the links on the History and Geography page). Some of the safety tips we talked about were
- playing away from roads, keeping our eyes and ears open when crossing roads
- wearing bright clothes and reflectors so cars can see us
- walking on paths, not on the road
- wearing seat belts and travelling in car seats or booster seats in the car
- not letting mum or dad talk on the phone when driving
We alway STOP, LOOK, LISTEN, THINK before we cross the street.
Stop, look and listen
Before you cross the street
Use your eyes, use your ears
Then use your feet!
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Tuesday, September 14th, 2010
We have been talking about when we were babies, what we looked like, what we were able to say/do/eat. We have brought some of our baby photos and our baby clothes and things to school so we could all have a look at the things we used when we were tiny babies. We have grown a lot since then, and can do so much more. The stories of us as babies are all history stories - stories of (not so) long ago.